30 de jan. de 2013

The Dream

my interiors hurt like open wounds
see no way out of this drowning pain
when sunny days don't make sense no more
when my mind stumbles slowly into the facts
that can't nor will be changed or destroyed
we've lost a pure soul
and that is enough to cast a whole life into grey
tell me again for I simply cannot understand
my psychologist senses are numb, I cannot comprehend it this time
how is it that a special soul like that could have disappeared
among all that fire and death?
I hope it didn't hurt,still,
I hope you saw all the good times flashing through your eyes
saw all the love that surrounds you, because it is so much, so grand.
despite all the emptiness and the anger that pours over us right now,
your life was never in vain
there is still so much of you alive in here, in us, believe me when I say,
your dreams and your spirit go on, until the end.
nothing will die, remember that!
I'm writing this because I believe, I know
that you're at somewhere, and that someday
we'll meet again
all of us.

Nenhum comentário: