2 de fev. de 2010

how quick the sun can drop away...

what can you do?


O QUE seria preciso para mostrar a uma pessoa o quanto amamos ela? tantas noites semi escuras, tantos punhos cerrados, tantas lagrimas furiosas. e no fim foi apenas um sonho...
textos insuficientes e supérfluos. ¬¬

our love lies in the waves of my desillusion
my dependence and lack of perception
will end up on drowning it
and you never think it could happen to you
what a bitch fate has been to us
you're the most special
yet worst thing that happened to me
why does there has to be a first one?
why can't we erase everything we have been through?
perhaps we can, but i feel like i'll never live something
as intense as this
even in its flaws and losses
intense
i know girls love that bitchy romance
but feelings are all i can tell
all the huge abyss that keep us apart
won't come to an implosion
so you're in everything
i see, touch and smell
like in those crappy romance songs
and this is not new
like in the beggining
"in city and in forest
they smile like me and you..."
it's there
it's you
it's fucking YOU, not giving me goodbyes
it's you. tearing me apart
it's you, hurting and kicking
it's you, not giving me hopes to change
it's you, saying you still care for me
it's you, fucking turning,
my world to black.

Nenhum comentário: