26 de jan. de 2014

Everyday Is Like Sunday

it's become rare to have these moments of enlightement lately.the routine and endless lists of movies take over most parts of my brain  and leave me creationless. or do they come only to prove that I always have been? on a breezy cloudy sunday you find out that you still have a little spot inside a world, even if it's so small it may seem unsignificant before stranger's eyes. you find out you still feel glad to wake up every morning and do the same shit you always do, because people somehow get you through it. there comes a moment in my day I just want to listen to this song by David Bowie that I remember to be really beautiful and badass, but I just can't remember the name, and the hunger grows, lingering for the unknown melodiy (the name was "Unwashed and Somewhat Slightly Dazed").
right now I don't agree with that someone who said that memories are hunt horns whose sound fade through the wind. I think they live among us, in every aspect; one year ago, he still lives inside, beside me and among me. 6 years ago, he still lives inside me as well. and to see how much you've grown all along the years, the perspective is enpowering, if I have lived through all of those things, I swear I can live through anyhting else.
as for the other matters, I believe they're not fit here, because I don't feel like thinking about them nor have valid reflections that could suffice for now.

Nenhum comentário: